Saturday, January 26, 2008

Zombies Gone Wild (2007) - 0 out of 5 Stars

There is no reason why movies like this should even exist. I can tolerate a lot in a film, but this movie (which I actually hesitate to call it) was so BAD, that I just fast forwarded through it to see if there were actually any good parts. Sadly, there weren't. No zombies until well over an hour, and these were apparently a gaggle of friends of the cast and crew with blood spattered on them, and bad Halloween makeup.

It could have been saved with nudity, but there wasn't even that, apart from a dream sequence breast shot through sheer corset. UGH! This movie makes me mad, because I know I could do better. The script is crap, the acting is atrocious, and the film quality is home movie style. Apparently, these guys had nothing to do one weekend so they came up with this story and made it happen. The sad thing is that in a weekend, you can make some really good movies, just take a look at the 48 Hour Film Project. I've done a few, and they are much better than this piece of cinematic refuse.

Please, trust me when I say, even if these are your friends in this movie, don't bother. It's like watching your grandfather's colonoscopy footage film with a camera from 1985.

No comments: